The American Civil Liberties Union of Oklahoma is a membership organization. It is supported by people who give money to become members of an organization that lobbies to protect civil liberties. Membership dues to the ACLU Union are not tax deductible and may be used for lobbying purposes. Join ACLU of Oklahoma.
The ACLU Foundation of Oklahoma is a charitable and educational organization that accepts gifts and donations to research, educate and litigate for the protection of civil liberties. Gifts to the ACLU Oklahoma Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, are tax-deductible to the extent permissible under the law. Please mail your donation to ACLU of Oklahoma Foundation, PO Box 13327, Oklahoma City, OK 73113.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to support the work of the ACLU.
- Tax-Deductible Gifts Make a gift to the ACLU Foundation of Oklahoma.
- Monthly Donations By joining the Guardians of Liberty program, monthly gifts of $25, $20 or $10 can provide the ongoing support we need to fight for freedom.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE:
- Gifts of Stock Support the work of the ACLU through a gift of stock.
- Matching Gifts Increase the impact of your support through employer matching.
- Legacy Gifts Support the work of the ACLU well into the future with your gift, which could include a bequest, IRA rollover and annuity.
For more information on ways to give, contact our Director of Development, Lisa Pitsiri by email email@example.com or phone 405-520-6431.